The documents of the 11th Party Congress pointed out: “Manifestations of the so-called self-evolution, self-transformation and aloofness from socialism have been more complicated.” It is necessary to attach importance to coping this threat, and to take effective measures to analyze and overcome it.
Corruption is a breach of State Law and Party’s disciplines. It is an act of so-called “self-evolution” and “self-transformation.” It leads to ideological, ethical and political degradation. Prolonged and grave corruption results in widened rich and poor gap and increased social resentment. Thus, following key tasks and measures should be taken:
- Enhancing the role and responsibilities of Party Committees, organizations, authorities, heads of offices, organizations and units in prevention of corruption and waste;
- Continuing to build mechanism in socio-economic management to prevent and fight against corruption and waste;
- Continuing to complete and strictly implement mechanisms and policies on organization and cadres to serve the fight against corruption and waste;
- Continuing to complete mechanisms and enhance control, supervision, audit, investigation, prosecution and trial of cases of corruption and waste;
- Improving the supervising role of people-elected offices and people in prevention and fight against corruption;
- Renovating and enhancing the capacity of leading organizations, permanent and advising offices in prevention and fight against corruption and waste./.